Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/benchmarks.
- Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your system manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo
- Up to 20% better performance versus the previous generation. As measured by SYSmark* 2014 on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor, PL1=65W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Motherboard: ASUS* Z170, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Seagate HDD, OS: Windows* 10 Build 1607) versus 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor, PL1=65W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.5GHz, Motherboard: ASUS* Z170, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4, Storage: Seagate HDD, OS: Windows* 10 Build 1607).
- Intel technologies' features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at www.intel.com/gaming.
- Up to 22% better 3D gaming performance versus a 3-year-old PC. As measured by 3DMark* Fire Strike Physics Score on Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor, PL1=45W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.8GHz, measured on: MSI* Dominator Pro GT73VR, Graphics: NVIDIA* GeForce GTX 1070, Memory: 16GB Kingston DDR4-2400, Storage: 256GB Samsung* SSD, Display Resolution: 1920x1080 17", OS: Windows* 10 RS1) vs. Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ Processor, PL1=47W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.4GHz, measured on: ASUS* G750JZA, Memory: 2x4GB LPDDR3-1600, Storage: 256GB Sandisk* SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080 17", OS: Windows* 10 RS1).
- Warning: Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. Intel has not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. Intel has not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. Intel assumes no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- Up to 28% better performance vs. 3-year-old desktop PC. As measured by SYSmark* 2014 on Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor, PL1=91W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.5GHz, Motherboard: Z270, Graphics: NVIDIA* GTX 1080, Memory: 2x4GB LPDDR4-2400, Storage: Intel SSD, OS: Windows* 10 Build 1607) vs. Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (Configuration details: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor, PL1=84W td, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.9GHz, Motherboard: H97, Graphics: NVIDIA* GTX 1080, Memory: 2x4GB, DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel SSD, OS: Windows* 10 Build 1607).
- 2.1X better multithreaded performance Intel® Core™ i7-6950X vs. Intel® Core™ i7-6700K. Estimation based on SPECint*_rate_base2006 scores (multithreaded) comparing Intel® Core™ i7-6950X Processor (3.0GHz up to 3.5GHz, 10C/20T, 25MB, 140W td) versus the Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor (4GHz up to 4.2GHz, 4C/8T, 8MB, 91W td). Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors.
- Source: Compute Intensive Application Performance. SPEC* CPU2000/2006 is a benchmark from the SPEC consortium that measures device performance and throughput using compute intensive application subtests. SPECint*_base2000/2006 measures how fast a device completes a single integer compute task. SPECint*_rate_base2000/2006 measures throughput, or how many integer compute tasks a device can accomplish in a given amount of time. OS support: Desktop Windows*, UNIX*/Linux* and Mac* OS.
- Estimation based on measured Adobe* Premiere* Pro Workload Intel® Core™ i7-6950X processor versus Intel® Core™ i7-5960X processor and Intel® Core™ i7-6950X processor versus Intel® Core™ i7-6700K processor. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.1 The project contains seven clips totaling 2 minute and 21 seconds of 4K H.264 MP4 footage recorded at a bitrate of approximately 80 Mbps. The input file sizes total 1.90 GB. The video stream is 3840x2160 (4K) in H.264 format with a framerate of 29.97 FPS. The audio stream is 1536 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 16 bit Stereo in WAV format. The performance test measures the time to export the entire clip to a 4K H.264 MP4 format. The output is a high quality 4K video file. Gaming Megatasking Workload: The Adobe Premiere Pro CC project "GameCapture.prproj" contains several clips taken from GameCapture.mp4 which was originally a 9 min 12 sec, 1920x1080@60, H.264 recording of gameplay in Rocket League. A title screen is added as well as several crossfade transitions. The performance test measures the time to export the project to the "YouTube 1080p HD" output profile while playing Rocket League and broadcasting to Twitch using Open Broadcaster Software Class 0.657b.
Copyright © Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel. Experience What's Inside and the Intel. Experience What's Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.